|We take your privacy seriously. Please read the following
personally identifiable information that CNXN collects when
you are on the CNXN.com site, and when you use CNXN's
services. This policy also covers CNXN's treatment of any
personally identifiable information that cnxn.com's business
partners share with cnxn.com or that cnxn.com may collect on
a partner's site.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies
that CNXN does not own or control, or to people that CNXN
does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and
- CNXN collects personally identifiable information when
you register for a CNXN account, when you use certain CNXN
services, when you visit CNXN pages. CNXN may also receive
personally identifiable information from our business
- When you register with CNXN, we ask for your name, email
address, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal
interests. Once you register with CNXN and sign in to our
services, you are not anonymous to us.
- CNXN also automatically receives and records information
on our server logs from your browser including your IP
address, CNXN cookie information and the page you requested.
- CNXN uses the information to customize the advertising
and content you see.
- CNXN will not sell or rent your personally identifiable
information to anyone without your consent.
- If your business is listed on our directory or is
otherwise publishing information using our services, you
have provided consent to allow us to sell or rent this
information through various media. We have your consent even
if consent was not explicitly provided due to the nature of
the service. If you wish to revoke this consent, you agree
to contact us immediately to remove your listing thereby
terminating our service to you according to our refund
- CNXN may send personally identifiable information about
you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the
product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work
on behalf of CNXN to provide a product or service to you.
(Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not
have any right to use the personally identifiable
information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the
CNXN Terms of Service
Your Ability to Edit and Delete
Your Account Information and Preferences
- CNXN may set and access cnxn.com cookies on your
- CNXN allows other companies that are presenting
advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their
cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their
cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this
one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to
- CNXN gives you the ability to edit your Account
Information and preferences at any time,
- You may request deletion of your account at CNXN by
contacting us providing the email your registered with and
verifying your password and confirming your choice to
terminate the account. Please note that some information may
possibly remain in our archived records, forums, library and
other areas of the service after your account has been
Changes to this Privacy
- Your account information is password-protected for your
privacy and security.
- In certain areas where CNXN will use industry-standard
SSL-encryption to protect data
- CNXN may amend this policy from time to time. If we make
any substantial changes in the way we use your personal
information we will notify you by posting a prominent
announcement on our pages.